Saturday June 10th, 2017, 2-6 players per team, up to 48 teams, U.S. National Rules, DMK Tournament Format, $40 per team. ($15 for kids team.)
8:00 – 8:30 a.m. Check-in
9:00 a.m. First round begins!
Noon – ½ hour Break for Lunch
- Tournament pitches, will be set up on the football field at the Veterans Memorial Park in Kasson, MN. The park includes the “Aquatic Center”, two softball fields, and off-street parking.
- Food and pop sales will be available throughout the day.
- Teams will consist of 2-6 players.
- Registration will allow for up to 48 teams.
- No player may throw more than 3 batons
- All games will be have 2-4-6 Baton Opener
- First seven games will be single round. (Adjustments to the number of games may occur due to dangerous weather conditions.)
- 25 minute time limit will be used for all matches.
- Following U. S. National Championship Rules. Please review the rules here – http://www.usakubb.org/rules.php
- Des Moines Kubb Klassic tournament format will be used to match up teams with similar play. More info available here at http://www.kubbunited.com/klassic-format/
- Play rain or shine.
Championship Bracket: Top 8 teams will advance to the Championship Bracket. Trophies will be given for top three teams. These will be best two out of three matches. No time limit.
Consolation Bracket: Teams ranking 9 through 24 will advanced to the Consolation Bracket. Trophies will be given for the top three teams. Winner of single game advances on. No time limit.
Questions may be directed to Jason or Dee Dee Halvorson at email@example.com