Saturday June 8th, 2019, 2-6 players per team, up to 48 teams, U.S. National Rules, DMK Tournament Format, $40 per team. ($20 for a kids team.)
8:00 – 8:30 a.m. Check-in
9:00 a.m. First round begins!
Noon – ½ hour Break for Lunch
- Tournament pitches, will be set up on the football field at the Veterans Memorial Park in Kasson, MN. Features at this park include the “Aquatic Center”, two softball fields, and off-street parking.
- Delicious BBQ food and beverages will be available for sale by Triple T BBQ Team.
- Teams will consist of 2-6 players.
- Kids team = all players on a single team under the age of 18 years old.
- Registration will allow for up to 48 teams.
- No player may throw more than 3 batons
- All games will be have 2-4-6 Baton Opener
- Initial seven games will be single round. (Adjustments to the number of games may occur due to dangerous weather conditions.)
- 25 minute time limit will be used for all matches. (“Drop the batons”. End all play at the buzzer; do not finish the turn.)
- Following U. S. National Championship Rules. Please review the rules here – http://www.usakubb.org/rules.php
- Des Moines Kubb Klassic tournament format will be used to match up teams with similar play. More info available here at http://www.kubbunited.com/klassic-format/
- Play rain or shine.
Championship Bracket: Top 8 teams will advance to the Championship Bracket. Trophies will be given for top three teams. These will be best two out of three matches. No time limit.
Consolation Brackets: Teams ranking 9 through 24 will advanced to the two Consolation Brackets. The top three teams in each bracket will be awarded trophies. The winner of single game advances on. 25 minute time limit per game.
Questions may be directed to Jason or Dee Dee Halvorson at firstname.lastname@example.org